Re: jaws 5.0 locking up

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:21:07 -0500

Yes, that is where it has always been when I am connected.  I did take disk
detector out of the system tray, and have the same results.  I went into
msconfig, looked at what was running, and only removed what I knew was safe.
So far it hasn't made any difference.
personal email: tsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Messenger: tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL instant messenger: drizzlecat