Re: jaws 12 settings help

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:03:36 -0800

For one of your questions,

"It's not saying "page up/down" when I press them - what do I have to do
to..."

In the settings center, type keyboard and Enter on that item when found.
Then arrow to Key labels and press enter. Toggle the mute for the keys you
want to have spoken or kept silent.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California