Re: jaws 12 cd

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:13:02 +0000

Dorothy.
I got my DVD yesterday. Right now I cannot afford anything not even a JAWS SMA renewal because of my circumstances which you know about off list.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 07/11/2010 18:13, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
HI list I and a good few others got our Jfws 12 CD yesterday I expect
you got yours first? I have used up my last update now and think it is
cheaper to buy some updates in advance, since once before I forgot and
it cost me over £400 in fact more for the update and to have in hand.
the engineer who took that dell windows 7 away has not finished working
on it yet but should by Monday evening, I was still able to use my OCR
however I note if I had open book that would think my" thumb print has
changed if some small component altered like the draw, engineer
mentioned finding some virus by the way, now I am using Ms essentials
and another I think malbytes item and at no time have they indicated my
system was not clean, in fact one key maybe insert and f 10 or 11 says
"you are fully protected. I asked engineer can he identify the virus,
can thisbe done? I ask since in 2008 after a local company cleaned of my
laptop,the one I am using now and put kaspersky on kaspersky no longer
worked with Jaws, in the past it had and I had an attack by trojans, it
did another cleaning job! by removing all emails and documents from my
machine, the desktop my old xp viglen had sameattack but I did not try
to kill it at all but abdul a clever young man now studying over seas
came and he removed the ttrojans,there were 5! all in one attachment,
which was from my local council! abdul now got details about the trojan
and I recorded on a tape, they were cunning in Jaws file itself looking
like jaws, so we got the trojans thumb print is what I am trying to say.
If I ask the present Engineer Noman, to get information about any virus,
should he be able to do that? Is it expecting too much? Do theyhave I
think Ip addresses can an ip address be traced Please forgive poor
layout they have been letting off fireworks for over a week here for guy
Fawkes day and I am trying to hear jaws and feeling I am in the front
line under fire! dorothy?
Alternative archives located at: