jaws 12 cd

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:13:52 -0000

 HI list I and  a good few others got our Jfws 12 CD yesterday I expect you got
yours first? I have used up my last update now and think it is cheaper to buy
some updates in advance, since once before I forgot and it cost me over £400 in
fact more for the update and to have in hand. the engineer who took that dell
windows 7 away has not finished working on it yet but should by  Monday
evening, I was still able to use my OCR however I note if I had open book that
would think my" thumb print has  changed if some small component altered like
the draw, engineer mentioned finding some virus by the way, now I am using Ms
essentials and another I think malbytes item and at no time have they indicated
my system was not clean, in fact one key maybe insert and f 10 or 11 says "you
are fully protected. I asked engineer can he identify the virus, can thisbe
done? I ask since in 2008 after a local company cleaned of my laptop,the one I
am using now and put kaspersky on kaspersky no longer worked with Jaws, in the
past it had and I had an attack by trojans, it did another cleaning job! by
removing all emails and documents from my machine, the desktop my old xp viglen
had sameattack but I did not try to kill it at all but abdul a clever young man
now studying over seas came and he removed the ttrojans,there were  5! all in
one attachment, which was from my local council! abdul now got details about
the trojan and I recorded on a tape, they were cunning in Jaws file itself
looking like jaws, so we got the trojans thumb print is what I am trying to
say.  If I ask the present Engineer Noman,  to get information about any virus,
should he be able to do that? Is it expecting too much? Do theyhave  I think Ip
 addresses can an ip address be traced Please forgive poor layout  they have
been letting off fireworks for over a week here for guy Fawkes day and I am
trying to hear jaws and feeling I am in the front line under fire! dorothy?