Re: jaws 12 and OE

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:07:19 -0800

Hi Dave;

I have my verboscity set at beginner highest.  In the settings center
verboscity preferences, I only have control descriptions & tool tips turned
off.  If I turn focus loss announcement off, IJaws will announce 100% just
about every time I open a different folder, and this is whetther the
messages have been read or not.  This is consistent on 3 desktop & 1 laptop
computers running XP Home & Xp Pro.  Oh, I also have the progress bar spoken
but, haven't played around with turning that off.  Take care.
Mike