Re: jaws 12 and OE

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:45:06 -0800

Hi Shannon;

If you turn the " focus loss announcement" off, you won't hear Jaws say 100%
every time you switch folders.  To do this, press jaws key + V, for Jaws
options, press the letter " F " until you land on focus loss announcement, 1
press of the F key should do it, press the spacebar until you hear Jaws say
focus loss announcement is off, and press enter to save your changes.  Hope
this helps.  Take care.
Mike