Re: jaws 12

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:24:21 +0100

Hi Dorothy.
Most of us are testing it right now, hence it being a "public beta". In my case I am on my last upgrade before I have to renew my SMA.

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 04/09/2010 19:35, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
I have forgotten now how many upgrades I bought,and doing  it late once
cost more than having updates paid in advance I cannot find the invoices
to scan today, I have lost track of the way to find out on line, in any
case I recall that it was not always reliable, are you using it now? or
risking testing it in advance? thanks Dorothy