RE: jaws 12:

  • From: "Carman McCauley" <cmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:03:31 -0400

Hi all

This is strange,

At home, using jaws version 11 on an xp machine dectalk access32 works okay.
Tried it at work same os, does not work.  This is not a gwmicro version of
dectalk but a version form wurzweil.  At work it works with version 10.  So yes
they broke something!!!!

I will install version 12 and see what happens, I'll let you know on Monday.
Carman