Re: jaws 11 not reading status line

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:58:49 +0000

Try setting the view to either list or detail.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 15/12/2009 21:45, joanne wrote:
Chris, if I select an item and then right arrow, this doesn't show me status
info but it takes me to another item in my list.  For instance, if I select
an item numbered 14 and then right arrow, it will go to, say, file 20
because the items are in a list view sorted by name.  Is there something I
left out or did you mean a different key for taking me to the status line?
Thanks.