jaws 11 not reading status line

  • From: "joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:17:21 -0500

This has happened since using my Windows 7 computer with 64 bit.  In XP I
used to be able to get status information on a song or other type file I
selected.  I used insert plus the number 3 on num pad and it would give me
info such as the album or song length info, etc.  Now it just says one item
selected.  Is this just one of those things we won't be able to do any more
since Windows 7, along with some other things I can't get Jaws to do
anymore?  In my folder views I have status bar checked, which I thought may
help with the reading of status line.  But it doesn't work.  Just wondering
if someone might know if this can be fixed.

Joanne