RE: jaws 11 download

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:51:09 -0000

Hi, you do not do it that way. Your license key you purchase from Freedom
Scientific or your authorized reseller determines if it's standard or pro.
What you download is the same version of JAWS regardless of your particular
license. What matters now though is that you download the correct version
for your correct platform. So, for example, if you have a 32 bit operating
system you must download the 32 bit version of JAWS, and Vice Versa. Hope
this helps.