Re: jaws 11 and thunder bird

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:42:52 -0800

capslock-z.

Teresa

On 11/14/2009 3:37 PM, michael wrote:
How do you do that on a laptop I tried the jaws cursor
and rooting jaws to pc.

Teresa Cochran wrote:
You have to turn off the virtual cursor when you are in the message
body in order to compse.

Teresa a

michael wrote:
Hi everyone There has been a lot of talk that jaws 11 doesn't work in
thunder bird well this has been my experience I loaded the beta but
it had problems I could write the e-mail address and the subject but
when I tab to the body nothing happen at least it didn't say about
and when I typed it acted like forms mode wasn't on I didn't try the
enter to see if forms mode would come on but that might have worked
well when I loaded a a demo of 11.0.734 it worked and that was my
test but I only tested it for a few minutes so today I reloaded it
and tried again and had the previous problem mentioned so what
exacted problems have you experienced let me know it would be
appreciated thanks.
Alternative archives located at:

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.

270.14.65/2502 - Release Date: 11/13/09 23:43:00

Alternative archives located at:

23:43:00