Re: jaws 11 and saying blank

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:28:28 -0400

Steve:

The second paragraph did not have a blank line separating the first line from
the second line.

The only blank lines I could detect, were the blank lines that you deliberately
inserted between paragraphs.

In order for you to really test if Outlook Express is set to insert a blank
line between each line of text, you would have to post a message that contained
a paragraph consisting of three or more lines of connected text.

sincerely:

Dave Durber