RE: jaws 11 and net books

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:10:30 -0500

Hi,

I love my netbook! It starts up a little slowly, kind of the way I wake up sometimes, but works very nicely for what I want a computer to do. I don't do games, so it doesn't have a lot of stress on it. It's an HP, 1.6 ghz, 1 gb of ram, windows xP, and it's great. I have JAWS 11 and Office 2000, which I loaded from the d-drive of another computer through our network, and of course Eudora for email. tons of music, which plays beautifully. since I carry a biiiiiig gramma purse, it fits in my purse.

It has been my experience that it will do whatever I want it to.

Good luck with your choice.

Ann

Alternative archives located at: