jaws 10 questions

  • From: Michael Rouillard <michaelrouillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:06:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,
I have a few questions about jaws 10. I am running the latest version of jaws
10 and windows xp. Please try to help me answer these questions. All help is
greatly appriciated!
Can anybody give me scripts for any of the following applications: mcafee
security center, lexmark immaging studio, first class, dell webcam software,
yahoo! messenger, and media center in windows xp MCE

Is there any way to make the adjust jaws options settings perminant?

In yahoo! mail classic, jaws says app mode on every time I go to an edit box.
Is there any sollutions to this problem?

Jaws sometimes makes my computer freeze when I open my inbox in yahoo! mail
classic. Is there anything I can do about this problem?

Thanks! Please respond ASAP!