Re: jaws 10 and windows 7

  • From: May And Wynter <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:39:01 -0700

I don't know how to make the cd that's needed though.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009-06-29, at 5:48 AM, "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi May,

You can download a release candidate and try it for free...just search the Microsoft site. Staples is also advertising a half-price pre-purchase...you pay for it now and when it's released in October it is shipped to you. The sale goes till July 11 I think.

Russell