Re: jaws 10 and when will ther be scripts for applicatiosn like quickbooks an tthose sor t of applicatiosn taht have not be available ot us

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:25:18 -0300

Good evening Gary,

I'd say that there is likely no plan to add scripts for a bookkeeping application to JAWS 10. I can tell you that you can hire a scripter to get QuickBooks scripted. It is quite costly for an individual, but may be paid for by a rehabilitation organization / state department.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>