RE: jaws 10 and ms word 2007

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:45:07 -0700

It works in Vista, use it every day.

Rose Combs

rosecombs@xxxxx

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:19 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: jaws 10 and ms word 2007

That shouldn't be happening. F7 works fine with all MS Office applications,
but I'm using XP Pro, so not absolutely certain on Vista. But I'd be very
surprised if F7 was no longer supported.

I do know that JAWS 11 takes a long time to respond to a F7 command, and I
credit this to JAWS 11 becoming somewhat bloatware. It's getting almost too
large to maintain and keep working efficiently.

Dave