Re: jaws 10 and ms word 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 14:18:30 -0800

That shouldn't be happening. F7 works fine with all MS Office applications, but
I'm using XP Pro, so not absolutely certain on Vista. But I'd be very surprised
if F7 was no longer supported.

I do know that JAWS 11 takes a long time to respond to a F7 command, and I
credit this to JAWS 11 becoming somewhat bloatware. It's getting almost too
large to maintain and keep working efficiently.

Dave