is there a program that cann do,

  • From: "Cathy" <catherine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:51:20 -0400

Hi:
I was wondering if there is a program that will work with jfw 4.5 with
windows me, and Microsoft word, that can create a mailing list.  This person
wants me to put in categories the phone numbers and address, and I am not
exactly sure that word by itself can do what I need it to do.  Thanks for
the info in advance.

Cathy and Pilot Dog, Copper, Golden Retriever:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart."
 Helen Keller