Re: is bittorrent useable with jaws with 32 Vista?

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 02:20:04 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. Like you said, I'll just try and see if I can successfully install bt on my Vista and if not, see if I can find a copy of it that will install successfully in my 32 bit version of Vista. Here goes............

All the best,

Hank

is not often, haven't tried bt on it at all.  I would just try the
software and go looking afterward if there were a problem.

On 1/17/10, Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks muchly for the quick reply E-mail telling me that I can get
bittorrent free from bittorrent.com by clicking on the get bittorrent link at the top of the page. Have you also used bittorrent successfully with the 32 bit version of Vista using Jaws? Any more help you can give me on this
would be muchly appreciated.  Much thanks in advance.

All the best,

Hank

 I've used the official bittorrent client on xp successfully.  For the
basic task of acquiring a torrent's content it works fine, I don't
know about other tasks because I haven't tried anything

It can more than that.  It can be downloaded from bittorrent.com, it's
the Get BitTorrent link right at the top of the page.

On 1/17/10, Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if the program bittorroent is user friendly with Jaws?
Also,
can someone please tell me from where on the net a person can download
for
free a copy of bittorrent that works well with the 32 bit version of
Vista?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Much thanks in advance.

All the best,

Hank

the
the

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx