Re: is bittorrent useable with jaws?

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:17:40 -0900

I've used the official bittorrent client on xp successfully.  For the
basic task of acquiring a torrent's content it works fine, I don't
know about other tasks because I haven't tried anything

It can more than that.  It can be downloaded from bittorrent.com, it's
the Get BitTorrent link right at the top of the page.

On 1/17/10, Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if the program bittorroent is user friendly with Jaws?  Also,
> can someone please tell me from where on the net a person can download for
> free a copy of bittorrent that works well with the 32 bit version of Vista?
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Much thanks in advance.
>

> All the best,
>
> Hank
>

> --
> JFW related links: