Re: introduction

  • From: Rocker <rocker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:53:54 -0600

Gene wrote:

I've seen only 3 or 4 messages so far and recognize a few names.  Hello
Rocker.

rocker writes:

Hi Jean (smile)

I use JFW 5 ON A P4 running Windows XP Pro with a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
sound card and a now out-dated G force video card.  I have all the usual
stuff like Norton Anti Virus 2004, Psygate Personal firewall bla bla bla.

For the most part JFW works pretty good with all these programs.  Except, as
everyone on this list will tell you, the occasional focus problem with XP &
JFW.

hth...rocker