Re: internet explorer and JAWS

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:17:55 -0500

Hi Vy,
I don't know your exact situation, but there are different conventional ways
of launching Internet Explorer. Here is my preferred way of doing  it on the
fly, assuming your are already online:
Just press Windows key and r key at the same time to obtain the Run Dialog
box, type www.google.com or any simple web address you know, hit your Enter
key and wait for the page to be loaded. That's all. Sometimes, IE default
web page gets corrupted by cyber strangers and there's certainly more to say
about it. Anyway, why don't you try the above tip and keep us posted if
you're still having problems.
Adam