Re: internet explorer

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:51:24 -0700

Jaws works with 5, 5.5, and 6 which is the latest version. Unless you have
some reason or purpose for keeping 5.5 or 5, I'd upgrade to 6 to get  the
best look and feel with IE and upgraded security.  Although I think
security fixes for 6 are also in 5

sandi kelly <sandikelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/16/2004 04:11 PM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        internet explorer

Hi again,
Another questions.
I am thinking about updating my internet explorer 5 to 5.5. I understand
that jfw5.0 will work with it. Am  I right?
Sandi

-- Type: text/plain