Re: internet

  • From: "Karen J" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:18:34 -0800

What specifically are you wanting help with?
I'm a bit confused as to what exactly you want help with regarding the net.=

On 12/30/2003 at 9:13 AM Tim wrote:

>after you are on internet hit control o and type the address you want to
>go
>to and hit enter

Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge=
 me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
MSN:: melody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MelodyBunny1803
Email: Same as MSN.
My little corner in cyber space:
www.melody-rocks.com
Go there and have fun or something?Sig's finally done!