Re: interesting question

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:05:56 -0600

James, try recompiling your AIM scripts and see if these things still
happen. If so, then you might check to see if there are newer scripts
available.
I admire anyone who can still use AIM with the current Jaws version. For the
short time I had it, I was encountering focus issues with it, so I had to
uninstall it. Of course, that was awhile back, and the software may have
changed since then.