Re: instant messengers that work with jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:31:41 -0800

Byron,

as a Jaws user whose Say All command automatically reads right through a
message and into someone's signature lines, I could do without the
philosophical tag line every time.  I think signature lines expressing
philosophical, religious or political beliefs are simply off topic, and
would rather not have have them forced upon me every time I'm reading a
message.  I find it really intrusive and feel my good faith participation in
the list to be abused by such versions of bumper stickers.

Thank you for your consideration,
Daniel