Re: installing jaws on a second computer

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:54:12 -0700

Hi Kerri,

Oh no!  I see what you mean here.  In the words of a friend of mine, bummer!

I have had students in that situation, in which they were loaned a computer
with JAWS, used it in school.  Then when upgrade time comes around, no
authorization disk is found.  My student is stuck with a demo copy of JAWS 5
and no way to get it running.  She's still in school and her resource room
teacher is oh vacation until September.  She can't use the computer for the
work I've given her (she's 11 years old) and so it goes.

What will you do now?

Francis