Re: installing jaws 9.0

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 11:41:03 +0000

Hi, I use JAWS 9 under Vista and it works very well.

At 04:28 05/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi list. I have tried installing jaws 9.0 on a pc running vista and XP. The XP installation completed with no problems. However, when I try to install on the PC using vista I get a message which shows the path of jaws 9.0 and it says the (server has return a referral) and the only option is "ok" This happens doing the installation and also when I try to execute the program by choosing the jaws 9.0 from the desktop. I'm assuming that there are others using JFW 9.0 with vista. Does anyone have any ideas of what is happening? Thanks