installing hot key detective

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:27:36 -0600

Hi, all.

A while ago, I think it was Dave who suggested that I find and install hot
key detective from the JFW lite web site, in order to determine the hot keys
that are assigned to various applications on one of my computers.

Well, I have gone to the JFW web site, and found the hot key link program,
and I thought I ran the .exe file, but I wasn't sure what to put when it
said to state the path for the program to go into.

I specified Program Files on the computer's hard drive, but can't seem to
find the program anywhere.

Can someone give me a quick and easy way to install the software, so I can
find and use it later?

Thanks!

Tom Behler in Colorado