Re: install Adobe Flash player

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:42:05 -0700

I for install, Q for quit.

Dave

  From: Robert Logue
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 08:30
  Subject: install Adobe Flash player

  How do you work this Adobe Flash player update installer?  All Jaws sees are
3 buttons labelled I, Q and button.

  I guess I is install and Q is quit.  What's that blank button?  It looks like
it goes back.  I've pressed the I button several times.  Finally the window
goes away so I guess it is done but how to know?

  Does anyone have a good person to contact at Adobe to address this and other
Flash issues?

  Bob