Re: inserting text

  • From: "Roger White" <rogwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:57:45 -0400

I was trying to use Ms Paint
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: inserting text

Are you printing these from MS-Word? I was making that assumption.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger White" <rogwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Roger White" <rogwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10-27-2010 09:31

Hello, I got the words to show up under title, but when I try to print
them, I only get the picture.

Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: Farfar Carlson