RE: information bubbles and jaws?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:29:22 -0700

Yes it is if you go to jaws 10 help, whats new, and what's new is in focous
and hit enter, then f6  and then it focous goes to the right pain and arrow
down and you hear whats new in link what's new jaws ten, and then arrow down
and you hear changes made to earlier versions of jaws and arrow down and you
hear link what's new in jaws 9. Hit enter on that and you will find it
there.

You know I am trying to help but if you have to criticize then you should
try reading fearther down the help menu for the what's new and you will see
it is in the jaws 10 what's new help. As a matter of fact every jaws what's
new since I thing jaws 4 is a link on the help screen. Bon't hold it to me
for god sakes I might of made a little mistake along the way. we know you do
not do that now don't we.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage
to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.