Re: information bubbles and jaws?

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:05:53 -0700

ah, so John was responding to Gerald's post even though what he wrote seemed
to be a direct reply to *my* post? No wonder I was confused and wondered why
my earlier post had suggested that I might have malware problems, otherwise
known as "issues," today. Aside from that, Gerald's explanation sounds
pretty reasonable.