Re: imesh

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:40:03 -0500

You need to change the appearance to tab style. It's not a really good program
as far as selection goes. I use soulseek a lot. You can get it from
http://www.slsknet.org
The only thing is that you need to use the jaws cursor to find the search tab.
But I've written a script that will allow you to press control S. If any
soulseek users want it, please write to me offlist.
Allison