iTunes scripts

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:50:31 -0600

Hi All,

I think someone had asked about using iTunes before on this list so I thought I'd post this link to where you could get scripts to use the iTunes software. I listened to a demonstration of the scripts being used with iTunes and it sounds fantastic. There is a charge for the scripts but to me, they seem to be worth the cost and I'm looking to purchase them myself once I have some cash. They cost around $45 I believe. I'll post the link to the web site where you can get info on the scripts as well as download a demo and purchase the scripts if you'd like. The iTunes software itself is free and you can download that off of the apple web site (www.apple.com). I'll also post the link to the demonstration so you can hear it yourself. The demonstration is taken and streamed in MP3 format from the ACB Radio Main Menu web site which I've also listed below. This is a terrific site to look at if you're interested in accessible technology. The links are below. Enjoy!

Michael

iTunes Accessible Interface (scripts):
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/itunesscripts.html

ACB Radio's Main Menu- iTunes scripts demonstration:
http://www.acbradio.org/archives/mainmenu/mm219.m3u

ACB Radio Main Menu:
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=19).