Re: iTunes Accessibility?

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:48:30 -0400

I have sent quite a few posts on this aubject all reeady explaining how to do all this. Yes, you can use Itunes with Jaws to copy songs into your Ipod so don't leet people tell you that you can't. I do not need to buy any additional software to do this. There are no scripts for the Itunes. If you reead the documentation that comes with your Ituens software it lists hotkey that you can use. For example control plus the coma key will open the preference meenu.
----- Original Message ----- From: <kolbygarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>