Re: i am trying to write in spanish

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:04:30 -0500

Hello folks.

Why not use the Spanish keyboard built-in to the XP system? Just go to
regional and language settings and add the keyboard to your existing one. I
have six. They all work well, cycled by pressing the left alt + left shift
keys together. I have written scripts so that, by pressing these keys, the
keyboards switch along with the synthesizer's language. Works very well.

Good luck.

Jerry