Re: hyper links

  • From: "Catalina" <cattris60@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 05:34:44 -0500

I tried that and it goes to one of my folders. I'm not trying to make a
hyper link to a web page but to another part of the same document since it
is very long.

Catalina and Tristan
"Never get down in the mud and wallow with a pig.  You both get dirty and
the pig likes it."
e-mail: cattris60@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: catmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: Pigwidgeon