Re: how to stop jaws from saying the drive name

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:47:55 -0700

To stop the announcement of the drive name, perform these steps.

1. Go to control pannel.
2. hit F untilyou find folder options.
3. Hit enter.
4. Move to the view tab.
5. Tab twice. You should land in a treeview.
6. Press the letter S until you here, "Show the full path in the address
bar." It should say "On."
7. Press space to turn this off.
8. It might also be a good idea to keep pressing S until you here, "Show
full path in the title bar." Again,it should say, "On."
9. Note: depending on your computer system, the word might be "display"
instead of "show."

HTH

James

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx