Re: how to speak tooltips?

  • From: <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 04:36:32 -0800

You are always welcome.

Cheers,

info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

**********
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ
Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender for further action.

    From: info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx
    Hello Jouie!

    The scripts posted was clicking the windows help balloon and not reading
the tool tip.

    In my case, JAWS automatically announce the tool tip.  You need to check
the check box that says, "Read tool tip check box".

    To activate the reading of tool tips, do the following:

    1. Press Insert + F2.
    2. Press C, for configuration manager.
    3. Press enter once you found it.
    4. Once the configuration manager loads, press ctrl + shift + D, to load
the default.jcf file.
    5. Press Alt + S, for settings and V, for verbosity.
    6. Once you are in the verbosity settings, press your tab once and you will
land on the Beginner references...
    7. Hit your enter or your space bar
    8. You will land in a different radio buttons.
    9. In the "Item to be spoken list box", press your end key, to move to the
last item.
    10. Check the check box that says, "Tool tips check box".
    11. Once you are done, press tab key and look for the Ok button.
    12. Hit your enter key or space bar.
    13. Press alt + F4, to close the configuration manager.
    14. Reply yes when it ask.
      From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bobcat

      My last message may have been confusing.

      How do you make Jaws speak tooltips?  Can't find it in the manual.