RE: how to speak tooltips?

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:54:11 -0800

Two months ago, somebody posted a small script that lets you read tooltips.

  _____

From: Bobcat <mailto:bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a plug-in for Winamp that I'm trying to adjust with Jaws.  It has
non-conventional sliders that I adjust by locking the mouse and using mouse
movement keys.  I know the slider announces it's value with a tooltip.  How
do I get Jaws to announce these tooltips?  I thought I'd figured it out but
don't know how I got it working before I upgraded Jaws to the beta.  I was
just working on this control but hadn't figured it out totally.

The plug-in is a 3d Spatializer enhancer.  I've been able to use it with
WindowEyes in the past so I'm really hoping I can figure out how to do it
with Jaws.  I would love to learn how to write a script that would make
operating this plug-in even easier.

More info about the StreamFX plug-in is at:
http://www.spatializer.com/