how to save faxes as image files in OpenBk7

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:08:56 -0300

Hello,

Sorry I am a bit off topic, but I am really stuck regarding finding the answer
to my following question concerning saving already received faxes as image
files in OpenBook 7.02.  I have read the users manual very carefully and
extensively ans see how to setup OpenBook to save scanned documents as image
files but cannot find the info on how to save an already received fax as an
image file.  Again, sorry this isn't a Jaws issue.  I am hoping that one of you
also uses OpenBook 7.02 and have used the receive fax feature of it.

Do any of you know how a person goes about telling OpenBook that you want to
save a fax, you have already received, as an image file using OpenBook 7.02?
Any help with this saving received faxes as image files question would be very
much appreciated.  Thanks muchly in advance.

All the best,

Hank Merchant Jr.