Re: how to know when there is an attachment when composing a message with eudora 6.1.2.0 and jaws 5.00.844

  • From: mkozy <mkozy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:42:28 -0500

To tell if the attachment has been attached, use the keystroke control shift h.

Mary Kozy

At 06:55 PM 6/17/2005, you wrote:

Hi, I am posting this question for a friend of mine.
He would like to know how to hear if there is an attachment in eudora when composing a message. He goes in to windows explorer, goes to his my documents folder, and then finds what he wants to attach, and presses ctrl c to copy the document that he wants to attach, and then alt tabs back, pastes the document, but then he is not sure how to hear whether or not it is attached--I thought that you can press insert a, but that doesn't work, but I know that there is a way to do that in eudora that's not to complicated.
Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you