Re: how to install Keynote

  • From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:00:06 -0600

What version of windows are you using? If you are using 2000, 2003, nt, or
xp, I don't believe jaws has support for the Keynote synthesizers, unless
you are using the software version. Otherwise, you should be able to install
it using the installation maintenance program. What version of Jaws are you
using?

Shane