Re: how to go from msn to window messenger

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:09:37 -0500

The whole point, though, was that he had forgotten his login name and
password. It should be possible to retrieve that, I'd think, assuming
that it hasn't lapsed and been deleted ... I don't know if that happens
or not in the case of a passport, or whatever they're calling it now.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx