RE: how to get the tripletalk voice to come out of my computer speakers

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 08:24:15 -0500

Troy,
I have just plugged an earphone into the Triple Talk and I do get speech
from it.
The earphone jack is the hole immediately to the right of the volume control
knob just as you thought it was.
Now, I did notice that if you did not plug the earphone in far enough you
get sound from only one of the earphones if your earphones happen to be
stereo which also leads me to believe that you might get no sound if your
earphones were mono.
When you plug the earphones in there is an indication that they are plugged
in but you need to push them in farther.
IF you wish, either give me a call at (918) 650-2069 or send me your phone
number and I can give you a call.
Cy...