how to get jfw to stop saying Eudora version and registration number

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:04:03 -0400

Hi all,

I use Outlook Express most of the time, but there are occasions when i
prefer to use Eudora. The support for jfw 4.5, and 5.0 is excellent. I am
using the sponsored mode with jfw 5.0.84. When I first start my computer,
and open Eudora, jfw will say Eudora version 5.2.1, and announce my
registration number. I don't want this. Cathy Anne once posted a tip on how
to edit the eudora.ini file, but I am unable to find it. Anyone know what
line I have to edit, or add to stop this message from coming up?

Hal