how to get desktop not to show when alt-tabbing

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:09:50 -0400

Something got changed and I don't know what or where.  When alt-tabbing
between programs there's this blank space and doing insert f 10 brings up a
running applications and "desktop" is included.  How do I get desktop off
the running applications?  I find it by minimizing all apps and I really
don't like the blank space while alt-tabbing.  Ran into this before but
don't know how it was solved.  My display settings say windows up modified
and windows classic, which FS recommends.  So can't figure out what's going
on.

Joanne